BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
1. What is the definition of plastic surgery?
2. What are the roles of parents and media about plastic surgery?
3. What the types of plastic surgery?
4. What are disadvantages of plastic surgery?
5. What islamic perspective about plastic surgery

Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Self - Hasnizah

Assalamualaikum.. hello everyone.. My name Hasnizah Hamzah. Just call me Has@Ekin.. now i'm stay in Kulaijaya.. I'm 27 years old.. I've a lovely husband named Azarizan and a chubby daughter.. Her name is Aufa Huwaida..
I am a teacher. Teaching in SK Sinar Bahagia. I teach pre-school pupils. I have been in school for 4 years and this is the place where I met mate.
In spare time I love to read novels. Now a collection of my novel almost a hundred units. Another hobby is watching the story of Korea.
I further study to degree level to increase knowledge and change my family's standard of living. I also hope one day I will extend the study to a higher level of knowledge because it is very important and precious value.

0 comments: