BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
1. What is the definition of plastic surgery?
2. What are the roles of parents and media about plastic surgery?
3. What the types of plastic surgery?
4. What are disadvantages of plastic surgery?
5. What islamic perspective about plastic surgery

Monday, October 26, 2009

My Self....

Assalamualaikum to everyone...

Hi..My name is Musliha bt Jelani. I'm 27 years old. My birthday is on month of August in 1982.

I live at Kampung Tanjung Selabu, Bukit Pasir, Muar, Johor.. I'm single but not available...hehehehe.... because I have a handsome and caring fiencee.. In our planning we married next year..InsyaAllah...

Now, I working at SK Sri Bukit Pasir as a teacher. I like my job because this job is interesting and make me a good person and intelectual person to build other persons..

My hobbies is cooking...so, that why i'm chubby..hehehe....other that I like to reading a novels and also like go to holiday with my family...

I like to chatting and to be a friends with anyone...i'm enjoyable, funny, talkative, always laughing and some time i'm a straight person..but..i'm flecsibel person...

I have a good friends in PJJ program...they are Hasnizah, Habibah and Husna..a
happening ' Triple H '...hehehe..except me...huhuhu...

Group Discussing

My group is discussing about PLASTIC SURGERY.... it's a interesting topic to discuss..right now, we always hear, read and see about plastic surgery..some time it can give benefit to peole but some time it can be a dangerous to the people... so, hope all of you enjoying when you read our topic...a PLASTIC SURGERY....

Love....Muss...

0 comments: